Whatever your business challenges are, rest assured that Huntleigh will deliver a complete solution designed to meet your business needs. Our Network Operations and Engineering Teams have the expertise to help you meet your business challenges, including:
- IT Optimization
- Business Continuity
- Infrastructure and Network Management
- Data, Application and System Integration
- Collocation and Off-site back-up/restore
- System Migrations
Outsourcing presents significant economies. With payroll costs representing typically the biggest line item of administrative expenses, the savings potential of outsourcing is tangible.
Benefits of outsourcing include:
- Cost savings: Outsourcing is commonly used within IT departments to reduce costs. Purchasing, maintaining and upgrading technology hardware and software is costly to manage and timely to maintain. “Hosted” technology – software or hardware that is located and maintained at the vendor’s data center for a monthly fee – is a way to have top quality technology solutions, at a lower overall cost to the company. Hosted solutions enable businesses to save money by avoiding an up-front cash investment in the technology and labor time spent by the IT manager through installing and maintaining the technology.
- Thought leadership: Outsourcing provides companies with access to knowledge and experience beyond their own walls. Unfortunately we can’t be experts in everything, so when looking to enhance your business, specialized suppliers can provide information that helps you achieve business goals, especially if you are facing a daunting project for which you have no internal expertise. For example, if you are planning to undertake a major system implementation and no one on your team has experience in a project of that magnitude, it may save you time, money and frustration to bring in a project manager who already knows the potential pitfalls. Think about the parallel of legal issues. No one expects the in-house legal counsel to handle litigation or patent applications personally; he or she brings in a specialist who will do a better job. The same logic applies to strategic technology projects: bringing in people with highly specialized experience increases the odds of success.
- Increased capacity: Customer service and the IT helpdesk is one of the most commonly outsourced business functions. The ability to service customers 24/7 is critical to the success of any business. Access to additional resources improves a company’s capacity to service clients and customers.
Don’t know what solution is best for you? Please Contact us to have a Technology Consultant assist you in making the right choice for your business!